Service Technicians will maintain customer equipment by completing inspections and preventive maintenance requirements; correcting deficiencies; making adjustments; keeping records. Position is based in McCook, NE, with some travel required. Applicants must located in or be willing to relocate to the McCook, NE area. Successful applicant must pass a pre-employment drug screening. Current Class B CDL w/ Airbrakes required or obtained within 30 days if hired. Wages are based on previous experience and/or qualifications. Benefits available including health insurance, retirement plan, and paid time off.
- Completes preventive maintenance requirements on equipment; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, and manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Corrects equipment deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; complies with traffic and driving regulations when driving service truck.
- Documents service actions by completing forms, reports, logs and records.
- Enhances service department and organization reputation; contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Necessary service tools are provided.
Technical Understanding, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Basic Safety Knowledge, Power Tools Experience, Verbal Communication and Documentation Skills, Confidentiality
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 -$23.00 per hour based on experience